Recently, I have become very dependent on how Chinese premier Li Keqiang thinks and acts.
He is concerned to put in place the market infrastructure to help China tackle the challenges he will face in the next phase of its … Continue reading…
Follow Emmanuel On Twitter
Please configure your twitter API settings
Latest Blog Visitor Comments
- Mohamed Ismail on Does a chief executive need to have personality?
- Bet you $20 you can’t name S’pore Airlines’ CEO’s name without googling it | Mothership.SG on Does a chief executive need to have personality?
- Westwood on The rich and powerless of Sentosa Cove …
- AAA on The rich and powerless of Sentosa Cove …
- Matthew Taylor on If I read China’s latest liquidity crisis right…
Blog by Topics
- ► 2013 (6)
- ► 2012 (3)
- ► 2011 (9)
- ► 2010 (9)
- ► 2009 (9)